2012年3月17日 星期六

Programming Working Journal 2012.3.18

12:00 pm

Check-in: Nervous about being slow, and never seems to pull off one day.
I will be just fine, keep faith in yourself.

It seems like the biggest problem is that I have a doubt, on whether this is what I truly want to do for the long term. Present seems to be good enough.

This makes me think of why I want to learn programming. Because you have great observation and great idea. And sometime, you are the only one that is convinced that this is a great idea, so there are no people but you to test this idea.

And I guess that you are just curious to know, whether the idea will work or not. It is this kind of curiosity, that you will regret the day you died.

"What about that idea? Will that ever flies?"

Goal today: Need to finish facebook page function: people must log in to see.

Decide to go to hot spot and take a day off.

沒有留言:

張貼留言