2012年11月5日 星期一

Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music



- Classical Music
- The impulse is reduced; 6-> 11 years one-buttock playing
- Maybe it's not the audience, is the player

- One-buttock play, is the vision

- Why I am clapping, 7th grade kids said: "Because we were listening"

- How would you be, talk for "moving everybody love classical music" vs.  "moving 3% -> 4% to love classical music"

- My job is silence, and to awaken possibility with other people.

- If the eyes are not shinning, you get to ask: "Who am I being, that my players' eyes are not shining?"

- Definition for success: how many shining eyes around me?

- "I will never say anything, that couldn't stand at the last thing that I have ever said."


Takeaway:

That is how a video about passion should be, the speaker should be so full of passion, that there are many spillover on the audience. A evangelist that can't wait to convert everyone into.

I can't remembered a more passionate TED talk.


沒有留言:

張貼留言